Encinitas Ranch Golf Course is an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Cary Bickler, ASGCA, and built by JC Resorts and located in north San Diego County. The course was built for the city of Encinitas and the Encinitas Ranch Golf Authority and is one of the few golf courses in Southern California that has a constant view of the Pacific Ocean throughout the golf course. The expansive facility is open to the public and includes a championship golf course, practice facility, restaurant and pro shop.
- Extended driving range featuring grass and artificial turf.
- Unique, one-of-a-kind putting course complete with a windmill and 6 holes designed for challenge and fun.
- Indoor/outdoor Ranch Grill restaurant with a superb menu, charming fireplace, and ocean views
- Complete Golf Shopwith the latest golf equipment and golf apparel. Voted the Best San Diego Golf Shop in the 2019 Union Tribune Readers Poll.
- Golf instruction and Golf clinicsoffered by PGA & LPGA Professionals
- Golf School, offering PGA & LPGA Professional instruction tailored to meet each student’s individual goals
- Golf Tournament serviceswith dedicated outing coordinator on site
- Large clubhouse and outdoor reception space for meetings, celebrations and weddings.
- For water conservation, on-site weather station measures daily ET (evapotranspiration) and high tech moisture meters on greens provide exact green watering needs.
- Greens, Fairways, and Tees: 100% reclaimed water.
Owned by the Encinitas Ranch Golf Authority (ERGA) a California Joint Powers Authority which is affiliated with, but legally separate from, the City of Encinitas – encinitasca.gov